An educational tool for ethical, transparent, and safe activities in adult education, targeting the digital inclusion of older persons in Europe.
The St@ndByMe project aims to fill the gap in training, awareness, and capacity building among practitioners working with older persons, within the human rights framework for digital inclusion. The central aspect of the project is the empowerment of elder persons to become active actors within modernized and digitized societies, bolstering in practice the European values for quality, equity, inclusion and success in adult learning, as well as the modernization of human resources in long-term care.
The St@ndByMe project aims to empower older individuals in European adult education by enhancing digital inclusion within a human rights framework. It targets practitioners to bridge training gaps and develop educational tools. By engaging seniors and fostering awareness among stakeholders, it strives to promote digital inclusion and human rights for older adults.
- Analyze and map training needs on digital technologies and human rights among educators of ICTs for older persons, as well as among caregivers of older persons.
- Identify best practices on digital inclusion and human rights in older age, considering the national background and context of the project’s focus countries.
- Co-create educational training tools on digital inclusion and human rights in older age, addressing educators and caregivers.
- Build capacity among practitioners in the care and adult education sector on digital inclusion and human rights in older age.
- Engage with seniors at the local level to address digital inclusion and human rights in older age via the developed training tools.
- Raise awareness, facilitate knowledge exchange, and stimulate the dialogue on digital inclusion and human rights among stakeholders (local citizens, local authorities and policy-makers).